List of TISC Academ.City services (in accordance with the requirements of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO):
- providing access to patent databases and non-patent information resources;
- providing consulting assistance on the use of the above-mentioned databases and information resources;
- organization of distance learning under the WIPO Academy programs;
- provision of general information on legislation in the field of intellectual property and innovation, provision of general information on regulations on the execution and filing of applications for IPR titles of protection and maintenance of their validity;
- training in the skills of searching specialized databases and other information resources in the field of intellectual property;
- providing basic recommendations on drafting license agreements;
- informing about the possibilities of obtaining consultations from intellectual property specialists;
- participation in the organization and holding of scientific and practical conferences, seminars and other events on intellectual property and technology transfer;
- advising on general issues related to filing applications for the issuance of titles of protection for industrial property rights.
Services provided by TISC Academ.City on a paid basis:
- providing consulting services on the development of a company's/ organization's intellectual property management strategy;
- conducting patent research and preparing patent research reports;
- development of recommendations for obtaining (registration) of legal protection for the identified results of research and development activities;
- analysis of commercial activities to identify competitors, potential counterparties, licensors and licensees, and partners in cooperation;
- assessment of the commercial potential of scientific and technical developments;
- conducting marketing research;
- providing consulting services on the development and implementation of a strategy for commercialization of IPR rights;
- drafting license agreements, determining license terms;
- development of business plans for innovative projects;
- valuation of rights with the involvement of third parties;
- preliminary assessment of royalties for the use of IPR rights.
TISC experts regularly participate in a scientific webinar on the technology transfer.
The webinar series is held online every second Friday from 15:00 to 16:00 Kyiv time.