On February 02, 2023, a seminar of the UAC Grant Office was held to analyze the grant programs available to finance UAC research and educational projects, as well as Academ.City's basic institutes.
The seminar was held within the framework of the project "Strengthening Innovation Pipelines for Impactful Universities" (4Innopipe). The project is implemented within the framework of the EIT HEI (European Institute of Innovation and Technology for Higher Education Institutions) initiative and is aimed at developing the innovation ecosystem in the Kyiv Polytechnic University.
You can download by the link:
The Academ.City and GOF website is still under development, but we are making the most of the resources of social networks and the Horizon Europe platform to tell about the projects and partnerships we are implementing and to find new partners:
The professional team of the grant office is ready to help with the development of grant activities of departments and research groups of the KAU and Academ.City basic institutes by
1. creating a calendar of grants on relevant topics;
2. selecting a competition for the project idea, creating a roadmap of competitions;
3. search for partners to participate in competitions;
4. advising on the preparation of grant applications;
5. providing services for the administration and organization of communication and dissemination of your project results.
How to contact us:
Olga Voropay, Academ.City project coordinator, UAC Grant Office
Telegram, Viber, phone: +380674601990
We look forward to expanding our cooperation!